Even though Munich is only a 1 hour and 45 minutes flight, some practical information is always a good idea. Check out the important facts listed below.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 17˚C during the summer months and -3˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Munich is 1 hour ahead of London.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: German is the official language.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.