Berlin is a city that breaths history from WOII and the Cold War. It's a great city trip destination while traveling through Europe. Check out the facts below before taking off to Berlin !
- Temperature: The average temperature is 19˚C during the summer months and -3˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Berlin is 1 hour ahead of London.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: German is the official language but majority of the younger generation speaks English as well.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.