Help! You're in Manila and your phone ran out of battery. Or you're extremely thirsty and automatically drink from the nearest water fontain. What are the possibilities in Manila and what is useful to know? Check out the overview below !
- Temperature: The average temperature is 28˚C during the summer months and 27˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Manila is 7 hours ahead of London.
- Currency: Philippine peso (PHP)
- Language: The first official language is Filipino and the second official language is English. The Spanish language is also widely spoken as well as many indigenous languages and dialects.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.