Toronto is the largest city in Canada with a population of 2.8 million people. It's a city filled with art and talent and definitely worth visiting. Below we listed an overview of some facts to keep in mind when traveling to Toronto.
- Temperature: During the summer the temperature is approximately 26˚C. During the winter the temperature is approximately -2˚C.
- Time difference: London is 5 hours ahead of Toronto.
- Currency: The Canadian Dollar (CAD).
- Language: English and French.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. And there can be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.