Havana has much to offer. From the entertainment centres, the old city and not to forget the beautiful oldtimers. Check out the overview below before taking off to Havana !
- Temperature: The average temperature is 29˚C during the summer and 24˚C during the winter.
- Time difference: London is 5 hours ahead of Havana.
- Currency: Cuban Peso (CUP). However, sometimes dollars and euros are also accepted.
- Language: The lingua franca in Cuba is Spanish.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.