Phuket is one of the most popular destinations in Thailand. The white sand beaches and the exotic animals will make it an unforgettable trip. Check out the overview below before taking off to Phuket !
- Temperature: All year round it's relatively warm with an average temperature of 32˚C. Best period to travel to Phuket is between November and April.
- Time difference: Phuket is 6 hours ahead of London during the summer and 7 hours during the winter.
- Currency: Thai Baht (THB).
- Language: Thai is the official language. The language can be divided into various dialects. However, English is reasonably spoken in the big cities.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.