Cusco is city full of history and art. Take a look at the Plaza de Armas or visit one of the many old churches. Check out the overview below before you take off to Cusco.
- Temperature: The average temperature is approximately 20˚C all year around.
- Time difference: London is 5 hour ahead of Cusco.
- Currency: Peruvian Sol (PEN).
- Language: Spanish is the official language. The second language is Quechua.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.